- 1 1/4 cup mashed bananas (250 g)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (5 ml)
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter (50 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour or almond flour (100 g)
- A pinch of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (3.5 g)
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup black chocolate chips (100 g)
Preparation of the banana cake
To begin, preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Then, grease a cake pan.
Separately, in a deep bowl, mix bananas, eggs, vanilla, and peanut butter until everything is smooth. Then, using a blender, add the coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix again so that the dough is homogeneous. Then add the chocolate chips.
Pour the mixture into a mold and stir in a handful of chocolate chips. Put in the oven for 25-35 minutes.
Then remove from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
Finally, turn out and cut in 12 slices.
Notes: for best results, use ripe bananas (with black spots).
Eat a diet that respects your body, discover the everyday foods you have on hand and use them wisely to create delicious recipes that preserve your health.