- 2 cups oatmeal (400 g)
- 2 scoops of baking powder (30 g)
- 1/3 cup of skimmed milk (84 ml)
- 1/2 tablespoon sodium bicarbonate (7 g)
- 1/3 cup molasses sugar (80 g)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (7 g)
- 1 cup mashed bananas (200 g)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (80 ml)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (100 g)
- 2 teaspoons of stevia (15 g, optional)
Preparation of the banana cake
- First, preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Then butter a cake pan.
- Then, mix in a deep salad bowl bananas, sugar, oil, milk and egg whites.
- Add the oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and chopped nuts.
- Finally, pour the mixture into a mold and bake for 60 minutes. At the end of this cooking time, plant the blade of a knife in your cake; if it comes out clean, it’s cooked!
- Finally, remove from the oven and let cool 10 minutes before unmolding.