Have you decided to prepare a delicious cheesecake with a touch of pineapple? Here we share with you a simple recipe to prepare. Don’t miss it!
Cheesecake is a cake that appeals to many people because of its soft texture and irresistible taste. Here we invite you to discover an innovative variant of the traditional recipe, which, most certainly, will appeal to your whole family. One of the strengths of this recipe, beyond its incredible taste, is that it is simple to prepare and that there is no need for the oven. This last point is highly appreciated when it is hot. Find out now how to prepare a pineapple cheesecake without using your oven. To your apron!
Recipe to make a pineapple cheesecake without baking
The recipe you will discover here is not very light, but it is delicious. Of course, if you are gluten intolerant, you can adapt the recipe. Ditto if you want to prepare a healthier dessert. At the end of this article, you will find some suggestions about this.
In addition, the proposed recipe includes a touch of alcohol, more precisely a tablespoon of rum. If you want your dessert to be more child-friendly, you can omit this step; this will in no way affect the delicious taste of the recipe. To your apron!
Ingredients for the base (15 cm mold)
- 2 packets of Maria cookies or similar biscuits
- 1/2 cup melted butter (125 mL)
Ingredients for the filling
- 250 g cream cheese
- 200 ml condensed milk
- 150 ml of coconut yogurt
- 200 ml of liquid cream
- 200 g canned pineapple and in small pieces
- 14 g tasteless gelatin
- 1 tablespoon white rum (optional)
Note: if you don’t like coconut yogurt, use plain yogurt instead.
Ingredients for decoration
- pineapple slices (optional)
Preparation of pineapple cheesecake without baking
- First, you need to prepare a removable mold 15 cm in diameter. To do this, butter the mold. You can also cover it with waxed paper if you wish… The choice is yours.
- Then grind the Maria cookies or other similar cookies, then mix the powder obtained with the melted butter. Spread the mixture on the mold: this will be the basis of your pineapple cheesecake.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese. The goal is to obtain a soft and spongy texture.
- Add the yogurt and skim milk. Beat again.
- Stir in yogurt, cheese, condensed milk, pineapple chunks and a tablespoon of rum immediately.
- Beat the liquid cream with an electric mixer to make it rise. The goal is to get a very consistent cream that you will then incorporate into the preparation.
- Add the cream to the preparation and mix vigorously.
- Add the gelatin previously hydrated following the recommendations on the packaging. Remember to incorporate it with vigorous movements so that the trim does not lose air.
- Then pour the filling on the cookie base prepared at the start.
- Save your preparation in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- You will only have to decorate your delicious cheesecake with a few slices of pineapple before serving and tasting it. Enjoy your meal!
A non-baking cheesecake recipe suitable for celiacs
Did you know that it is possible to prepare a delicious cheesecake without baking suitable for people with celiac disease, that is to say, people with gluten intolerance? Just change a few basic ingredients and opt for gluten-free alternatives.
The previous recipe can be easily adapted: just choose gluten-free cookies and moisten them with water. This will be the basis of your cheesecake.
Ingredients for the filling
- 1/2 kg cream cheese without BASO
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons skim milk (30 g)
- 1/2 cornstarch (7 g)
- 100 g of crushed pineapple or pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon of rum
- First, mix all the ingredients for the filling until you get a smooth and homogeneous cream.
- Then pour the mixture on your base.
- You just have to keep your preparation in the fridge for at least two before enjoying your delicious cheesecake.
Some variations of the recipe
- If you want your dessert to have a more spongy texture, opt for a cake like rolled cake for the base of your cheesecake.
- If you do not like cakes that contain pieces of fruit, grind the pineapple to incorporate it into the preparation of the filling in the form of puree.
- You can’t get the liquid cream to rise? We share with you our little tip: put the liquid cream in the freezer for ten minutes before whipping it to make it rise. Thanks to this trick, you will be able to obtain a better consistency. If it still doesn’t take, stir in a tablespoon or two of sugar.
- If you want to reduce the calorie intake of the recipe, you can replace the Maria cookies with other low-calorie cookies that you moisten with water. In the same way, you can replace the cream cheese with another similar, lower-calorie cheese. Also, avoid incorporating condensed milk due to its sugar intake and replace it with yogurt.
What do you think of our pineapple cheesecake without baking? It’s just delicious, isn’t it? Although the preparation takes a little time, it is a very easy dessert to prepare. Get started!