Chocolate Coated Peanut Butter Crackers are a delicious and satisfying snack that combines the sweetness of chocolate with the nutty flavor of peanut butter. They are quick and easy to make and require only a few ingredients.
Here’s the recipe:
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vegetable oil (optional)
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on each graham cracker.
- Sandwich the peanut butter-coated crackers together to make 6 pairs.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Stir in the vegetable oil, if using, to thin the chocolate.
- Dip each cracker sandwich into the melted chocolate and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has set.
- Enjoy your chocolate coated peanut butter crackers!