A Pineapple and Banana smoothie is a delicious and refreshing drink that is perfect for a healthy breakfast or a post-workout snack. It’s made with fresh fruits, milk, and a few other ingredients to create a creamy and sweet smoothie that’s packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Peel and slice the banana into rounds.
- Cut the pineapple into small chunks.
- Put the banana slices, pineapple chunks, milk, honey (if using), and ice cubes into a blender.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy immediately.
Note: You can add more or less milk to adjust the thickness of the smoothie to your liking. If you like a sweeter smoothie, add more honey or a different sweetener. You can also use almond milk, soy milk, or other non-dairy milk if desired.