A Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie is a delicious and healthy way to start your day. It combines the sweet taste of strawberries with the heartiness of oats to create a filling and nutritious smoothie that’s perfect for breakfast. This smoothie is easy to make, requires just a few ingredients, and is a great option for those who are short on time in the morning.
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Wash and hull the strawberries.
- Put the strawberries, oats, milk, honey (if using), and ice cubes into a blender.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy immediately.
Note: You can add more or less milk to adjust the thickness of the smoothie to your liking. If you like a sweeter smoothie, add more honey or a different sweetener. You can also use almond milk, soy milk, or other non-dairy milk if desired. You can also add a scoop of vanilla protein powder for an extra protein boost. If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more milk or a splash of orange juice to thin it out.