One-Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that combines tender shrimp, spaghetti, and a flavorful lemon garlic sauce all cooked in one pot. This dish is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner or for entertaining guests, as it requires minimal preparation time and only one pot to clean up. Here is a simple recipe to make One-Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta:
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a large, deep pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes (if using) and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the broth, water, heavy cream, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Break the spaghetti in half and add it to the pot, making sure it is fully submerged in the liquid. Bring the liquid to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the spaghetti is cooked al dente, about 10-12 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the pot and cook until pink and opaque, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped parsley and serve hot.
This One-Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is a delicious and satisfying meal that is perfect for busy weeknights or for entertaining guests. The lemon garlic sauce adds a tangy and flavorful kick to the dish, while the shrimp and spaghetti provide a satisfying balance of protein and carbohydrates. Enjoy!